AIM
hhcash

Guitar Sim Guitar Sim

???

This dosent make any sense. I love the idea, of the keyboard being used as a guitar, but it dosent make any sense. Sorry.

OXXOI77777 responds:

What? If it doesn't make sense, then don't bother reviewing it.Man, this is the only 0 i got! I hope your happy! whrgph!

Ice Pong Ice Pong

bad.

Pong is fun. the only bad part of this game is that the computer dosen't move, so its so easy!!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Raw dude!!

Best Assassin game yet. Exremely bloody. Hilarious! Nice job guys.

Clash'N Slash Worlds Away Clash'N Slash Worlds Away

SWeET DUDE

I love clash n slash. I love those space shooters. This ones awesome.

Napoleon Soundstick Napoleon Soundstick

lol, that was awesome

I love napoleon's lines in that movie, and was waiting forever for a soundboard! yay

BlueBlobClock responds:

Thanks, although tehre a lot of napoleon soundboards out there, thanks for poicking mine! lol

Simtris Simtris

Cool!

I love Tetris, and this is a good remake. For those who haven't seen that Simpsons episode with the first song on it, the ladies are saying something weird that "dosen't mean anything". In fact, they are saying "yvan eht nioj" or "join the navy" backwards.

Aprime responds:

yah, kool man, add me to favs ;)

www.aprime.tk

Ka Ching Ka Ching

dumb

i just clicked different things and it went down. this game sucks.

Wisebuds Wisebuds

tough

Its hard to remeber which bud tastes which, so u need to know science!

pillowbasher responds:

You should study the instructions for a while, and get used to the controls. Sorry if its too hard for anyone else too.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Not as satifying.

Not as satifying as the classic Sim Girl. And i didn't know that I only had 75 days, so i lost. Argh.

Pico's School Pico's School

Here it is!

Here it is, the classic in the portal. This is the best flash ever, and no one should vote bad.